You can save up to 60% of electricity with this Infrared motion sensor. This is High Sensitivity 360 degree 110V/220V AC Automatic Ceiling infrared PIR Motion Sensor LED Light Switch. This sensor is a motion switch which turns on the light on detection of people movement and turns off after a pre-selected hold time when there are no people around. A daylight sensor is also built-in tow switch off the light when there is sufficient natural light. Now this 360 degree 110V~220V AC Automatic Ceiling infrared Sensor is available in Bangladesh @ BDSHOP.COM
- Features: PIR motion sensor switch
- Model Number: SP-S02
- principle: PIR motion sensor
- Time Delay: 10 seconds to 7 minutes
- Ambient Light: 3-2000LUX (adjustable)
- Detection Distance: 6m max (24 degrees)
- input voltage:110 -240V/AC
- Rated Load::1200W (incandescent lamp) 300W (energy-saving)
- Switch Type: Sensor Switch
- Material: Plastic
- Power Frequency:50Hz
- Detection Range: 120/360 degree
- Can identify day and night: The consumer can adjust work ambient light. It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted to the “sun” position (max). It can work in the ambient light less than 3LUX when it is adjusted to the “moon” position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
- Time-Delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals after the first induction, it will compute time once more on the basis of the first time-delay rest.
- Time-Delay is adjustable. It can be set according to the consumer’s desire. The minimum time is 7sec±2sec. The maximum is 7min±2min.
Testing the switch:
- Turn the TIME knob to minimum (-) position with anti-clockwise. Turn the LUX knob to SUN position with anti-clockwise.
- Switch on the power; the controlled load and indication lamp both are not working. Preheat 30 sec later, the load and indication lamp should be turned on synchronization. In the absence of no inductor signals, the load should be stopped working within 5-30sec, the indicator lamp is turned off.
- After the first sense is finished, and it will sense again after 5~10sec. The load should work. When there are no inductor signals in the indicator lamp, the load should be stopped working within 5-15sec.
- Turn LUX knob clockwise on the minimum (MOON position). If it is adjusted in the less than 10LUX, the inductor load should not work after load stop working. If you cover the detection window with the opaque objects (towel etc), the load work . under no induction signal condition, the load should stop working within 5-15sec.
When testing in daylight, please turn LUX knob to (SUN) position, otherwise, the sensor lamp could not work.
1*infrared motion sensor switch
Here is the basic & simple connection diagram of the Motion Sensor. You can easily connect the sensor to control light or Fan or other similar appliances.